50s Classics Carry Lessons for TodayRead More
Buckle Down's heroine, Mata Morrow, designs a specific and sensational line of travel wear. Travel wear that will get you on the road with flare and without stress. This is not just fiction, folks. Your opinions will help shape this project.
Responses will assist MmPorium Studios to better understand both the functional and the emotional qualities of clothing design that are important to you. Estimated time to complete this questionnaire is 10 minutes.
1. What is your (current) favorite fall/winter outfit?
2. What do you love about it (color? fit? texture? memory? Use as many words as desired to describe ANYTHING that makes you feel good about the clothing.)
3. What is your (current) favorite spring/summer outfit?
4. What do you love about it (color? fit? texture? memory? Use as many words as desired to describe ANYTHING that makes you feel good about the clothingWhat do you love about it.)
5. Describe a most-fondly recalled fall/winter garment from your past.
- When did you own it?
- What was the garment?
- What was the fabric?
- How did it make you feel?
- Any additional information you'd like to share
As always, thanks for your time and thoughts.