I mentioned this before - we're getting very close to publication date. In fact, my partner in crime is sitting across from the table from me as I write, securing our first Copyright. She's madly checking items off her project management list. Can you see her?! Yay! Cheers! Huzzah!
As Buckled Down is heading out for launch, however, her younger sib Button Up will begin the rounds of editorial review by this weekend.
You will see a number of the core characters as you've met in Buckled...the book group (with a couple old members moving on to new pursuits and a couple of new members stepping into different roles), Mata of course, and Eliot, the youngest of the Remarkables.
Button Up includes explorations from Portland's neighborhoods through Oregon Wine Country and along the winding roadways of one of Oregon's signature annual bike rides, the Pioneer Century. How do we feel about progress on all the #LulaFlann works, ongoing and upcoming?
Yup. Pretty #groovy.
Buckle Down's heroine, Mata Morrow, designs a specific and sensational line of travel wear. Travel wear that will get you on the road with flare and without stress. This is not just fiction, folks. Your opinions will help shape this project.
Responses will assist MmPorium Studios to better understand both the functional and the emotional qualities of clothing design that are important to you. Estimated time to complete this questionnaire is 10 minutes.
1. What is your (current) favorite fall/winter outfit?
2. What do you love about it (color? fit? texture? memory? Use as many words as desired to describe ANYTHING that makes you feel good about the clothing.)
3. What is your (current) favorite spring/summer outfit?
4. What do you love about it (color? fit? texture? memory? Use as many words as desired to describe ANYTHING that makes you feel good about the clothingWhat do you love about it.)
5. Describe a most-fondly recalled fall/winter garment from your past.
- When did you own it?
- What was the garment?
- What was the fabric?
- How did it make you feel?
- Any additional information you'd like to share
As always, thanks for your time and thoughts.